? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fear & Hope...a personal note

In the past 2 weeks my family has been hit with some pretty hard times. I can't go into all of it right now..but as many of you know I don't keep things to myself for very long !!!

All I can say is I have had so much fear and stress in the past 2 weeks that I honestly don't know how much more I can take.  I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that God will provide for us all. I have put in lots of prayer and I know that HE will show us the way !!!

So many times we get into a hard spot...feel backed into a corner, like there is no hope. No matter what our problems are, if they are work, family, money, whatever the issue.....Be strong and know that there is always hope...there is always an answer. Just be looking for it...it will come.

0 comments: