? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Looking forward...

Looking back over 2009 I have to ask myself, what could I have done differently to improve?


Ask anyone who knows me I am a FIRM believer that everything happens for a reason. 10 year ago I would have never imagined that I would have a photography business. Granted it was a huge dream, but never really saw it happening. After lots of thought and prayer I took that leap of faith and opened Sunnydaze Photography. I'm not Tabitha from "Bewitched" so I can't twinkle my nose and everything just happen. Trust me I wish I could !!!


2009 was a hard year for me personally. As many of you know (not for sure if anyone really reads this, lol) I moved to a new town in Oct of 08'. This move was very hard as I moved from all my friends and family AND had to basically start over with the business. In January I was starting to second guess my ability to really be successful in the photography business. Was I really good enough, did I really know what I was doing...maybe I should just go back and get a job in the social work field. After the ice storm hit in late January, I had to sit back and decide what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Photography has been such a huge part of my life for a long time. I can honestly say that there are still times I tear up editing sessions. The emotion that photography brings out in people is like no other. So after lots of prayer and putting lots of thought into it, I once again took that leap of faith. I spent Spring doing lots of planning so come Summer I was ready to take off...take off I did !!! June - December was pretty busy for me. Not as busy as I would like...I have my goals set and hope to increase both sessions and profits this year.


With that said, by the end of the week I will have my new structure set in place. I have had clients ask for packages, so yes they will be added. I have had clients ask for product, so yes that will be added. My prices will be going up just a little (not a lot, so breath...) I will also be increasing my session fee. Nothing can grow if it stays still....so I embrace change.


I want to say a huge thanks to all of you that have believed in me and who continue to encourage me in this journey. I will never give up on my dreams and I can only hope that you don't either.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you the best of luck. You are a great photographer.