? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day

I can remember as a child looking forward, and praying, for a snow day. Where I grew up there were always snow days, sometimes up to a week. The first couple of days were lots of fun then I just got bored and was ready to go back to school...don't get me wrong, I didn't want to go to school for the school work, but to see my friends !!! Today was the first snow day of the year. My kids were pretty excited to say the least. School has already been called off for the morning as well. I'm pretty sure by Monday they will be more than ready to go back to school.  Today Taylor & I went out in the bitter cold to get a few snow pictures. She is usually a more than willing model...as most 13 year old girls are. We were only able to stay out about 10 min. It was just WAY to cold.  Here are a few shots from our "mini session" I got to use some cool textures that I recently came across...hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Stay warm........








0 comments: