? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter & Sun...

For those of you that do not know me personally...I HATE winter time !!!

My fav time of year is fall. I love the colors, the weather, and the smells. It's funny to think about because I adore the beach, could stay on the beach all day everyday...but I hate the heat. Go figure !!  Pretty much anytime between April - November I'm happy. I got to thinking about that today and wondered why???  My answer is the sun... I have a good friend that on really sunny days I call her just to say "the sun is out take a deep breath and enjoy it"...that says a lot.

Like most people I have bad days...days that nothing seems to go right. Like I can't get my groove going or something. It never fails...those days are days that it's cloudy or rainy or snowy blah days...give me a bright sunny day and I'M ON !!!  Sunshine makes me happy. It brings peace to my crazy world. 

Photography, like the sun, makes me calm......I can leave my house with clothes ready to be folded or put away, kids... well, being kids and a dog barking at nothing but the air so it seems and go do a session and be at peace with everything around me.  So many times I have parents that are stressed to the max because thier kids are running around and playing and not sitting still...I don't want them to just sit still...I want them to play and run and be a kid...be themselves !!! Being able to capture that child being themself is so rewarding to me. I want them to feel comfy enough with me around to just be...as adults we sometimes lose that ability to just be..to be silly, or laugh out loud, or roll in the dirt and get dirty...it's OK !!!

So the next time the sun is out...get outside and enjoy it...Go outside and take a deep breath and just BE !!!

0 comments: