? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year ...

I have to admit, I am a stalker…not in a bad way but a good way. I watch MANY blogs, sometimes going several times in a day just to see what is going on. I am a very outgoing, intelligent, and talkative woman who just happens to be a professional photographer. So why do I have such a hard time blogging??? I can talk all day to pretty much anyone, never met a stranger…but here, I struggle. NO MORE !!!! This is a new year, a new me…I have decided this year (my 39th year…ssshhh!!) will be my year, my year to improve myself in many ways. I want to get healthier (aka..drop some pounds), I want to give back to my community through my business, and I want to grow by business by 50%. I do better with deadlines so I thought to hold myself accountable I will post it to the blog. So next year this time I WILL have accomplished these goals. Wish me luck and drop in if nothing else just to say Hi.

0 comments: